Violin teacher for Crawford Preparatory School, Lonehill, Johannesburg
The Music Department at Crawford Preparatory School, Lonehill is urgently looking for a Violin Teacher for 2011. Minimum requirement is a recognised Degree and / or a 4-year professional Teaching Qualification.
Prospective candidates must have experience in teaching Music at Preparatory level. Must have experience in preparing pupils for external practical Music examinations (Trinity Guildhall, Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music or UNISA) and Eisteddfod.
• To be responsible for all duties as required of a part-time Music Specialist teacher at Crawford Preparatory School, Lonehill.
• Full commitment to establish and expand a Violin Department in the school.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, pupils and parents;
• Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
• Good organisational and administrative skills;
• Must be a team worker and have sound communication skills;
• Ability to solve problems proactively;
• Able to complete reports and other curriculum-related documents on computer;
• Ability to assist with concerts and other school productions as required;
• SACE registration
Info & CV
Tel: (011) 465-1201
Fax: (011) 465-4117
Or 082 322 6238
Ms. Annette van der Westhuizen (Co-ordinator Department of Music)
Date: 01 January 2011
Closing Date: 31 January 2011
Commencing date: ASAP